Tuesday, November 4, 2014

TTT: Books I Want to Reread


This week's TTT topic: Books I Want to Reread

There are books that I reread often because they are comforting and I love them. The Queen's Thief series are the books I reread the most. Obviously. (If you hang around here at all frequently you know those are my most fervent book passion.) But there are other books I loved on a first read that I would really love to reread if only could find the time.

Here are the 10 books I've never reread, but really really want to:







What books are you longing to read again?

2 comments:

  1. I've seen Serafina on a lot of other people's posts. Guess I need to get around to that soon.
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We have very similar bookshelves! I am eagerly awaiting Seraphina #2, not least because I'm looking forward to rereading Seraphina. Dark Lord of Derkholm is one of my all-time favourite books, as are all of Pratchett's Tiffany Aching books, which I reread often. I've just started reading Neumeier and Milford and haven't gotten to those books yet; looking forward to them. (The Griffin Mage trilogy is on my iPod right now.) Elizabeth Wein is a brilliant writer (tell me you've read Code Name Verity and Rose Under Fire!) and it's been far too long since I've read her very original King Arthur series.

    Sorrow's Knot is already on my TBR, and I've just added Graffiti Moon. (And I do like Juliet Marillier, too.)

    So, yeah. Clearly your blog is going to be dangerous for me!

    ReplyDelete