Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TTT: Sequels I Can't Wait to Read


This week's TTT topic: Sequels I Can't Wait to Read


The as Yet Unnamed Book 5 of the The Queen's Thief Series-Nothing else tops my want for this!!!!!!

The Silent Bells, Book 4 in The Ashtown Burials Series by N.D. Wilson

The Next Lion Hunter Book by Elizabeth Wein

Jinx's Fire by Sage Blackwell

The Penderwicks in Spring by Jeanne Birdsall

The As Yet Unnamed Sequel to Black Dog by Rachel Neumeier

Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman

Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols

Party Lines by Emma Barry

Shadowed Heart by Laura Florand

I will be waiting for some of these longer than others. What sequels are you looking forward to most?

5 comments:

  1. I thought about putting Sword Dancer on my list, but then I didn't want to make EWein feel bad, since it's not her fault we don't already have it!

    But the fifth Attolia book--yeah. (And most of your others!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly don't want to make E Wein feel bad. Know it isn't her fault! Doesn't stop the wanting....And Sword Dancer, couldn't remember its title!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I meant my comment more as having the same thought as you--sorry, I don't think it quite came across!

      Delete
  2. There's going to be a fifth book in the Queen's Thief series? Hmmm... I have mixed feelings about that. I wish I could really get into the series, but after loving (no, adoring) Gen's character in the first book, I felt like it was all thrown away in the second... and not just because of what happened to him (although that did freak me out a bit). One of the reasons I loved The Thief so much was because it was told in the first person; I really liked Gen's voice. So I never actually finished the second book, and I haven't even tried the others. (Maybe I just didn't want to see Gen grow up; he was such an interesting, cheeky guy when he was young.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find Gen to be even more interesting and cheeky as an adult. The Queen of Attolia is actually my favorite book of all time and the third book is in the top five. I personally have come to love him more as the books have continued. I love the route Turner chose to take, but can see why others wouldn't. I know of some others who feel the same way you do.

      And there are actually going to be six books total.

      Delete