Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TTT: Books on My Spring TBR


This Week's TTT Topic: Books on Spring TBR


Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston (contemporary YA) OUT TODAY!!!

A Tangle of Gold byJaclyn Moriarty (fantasy YA) March 29th Release


Chase Me by Laura Florand (Romance Adult) April 5th Release

Booked by Kwame Alexander (Contemporary MG) April 5th Release


Masks and Shadows by Stephanie Burgis (Fantasy Adult) April 12th Release

The Legend of Sam Miracle by N.D. Wilson (Fantasy MG) April 19th Release


The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge (Fantasy YA) April 19th Release

Poison is not Polite by Robin Stevens (Historical MG) April 26th Release


As Brave as You by Jason Reynolds (Contemporary MG) May 3rd Release

Earth Bound by Emma Barry and Genevieve Turner (Historical Romance, Adult) May Release





4 comments:

  1. After reading Cuckoo Song, I added The Lie Tree to my TTT as well. Hardinge seems to do creepy well. I see so many others that I could've added too (Booked, Outlaws of Time) Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite Hardinge is A Face Like Glass but it still hasn't been published in the US. (I think this is tragic.)

      Delete
  2. I saw your post and thought, I should do one, too. So far I only have one title that isn't on your list and must do some more digging for titles so I'm not just plagiarizing you. :) I must read Johnston, Moriarty, Hardinge, and Stevens. And I really liked Alexander and Wilson, too... already read Burgis... which leaves me with just The Raven King on my upcoming releases that I know about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been waiting for all the Raven Cycle books to come out before reading them so I'm excited for Th Raven King too.

      Delete