Tuesday, March 29, 2016

TTT: Most Recent 5 Star Reads


This Week's TTT Topic: Most Recent 5 Star Reads

Links to my reviews:


 Burn Baby Burn  by Meg Medina
Sleeping with her Enemy by Jenny Holiday


Secrets of the Dragon Tomb by Patrick Samphire
When I Was the Greatest by Jason Reynolds


Star Dust by Emma Barry and Genevieve Turner
Shadowshaper by Daniel José Older


A Pocket Full of Murder by R.J. Anderson
A Nearer Moon by Melanie Crowder


A Wish Upon Jasmine by Laura Florand
Goodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead



6 comments:

  1. I plan on picking up Burn Baby Burn sooner than later. Your review definitely makes it a book I want to grab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about Shadowshaper - I believe I'll have to read it soon! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shadowshaper is wonderful. It was one of my favorites from last year.

      Delete
  3. I've only read Sleeping with the Enemy and A Wish Upon Jasmine from your list. I need to read the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved A Wish Upon Jasmine too! I’ll check out other books, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete