Tuesday, June 14, 2016

TTT: Anticipated Releases for Rest of 2016


This Week's TTT Topic: Most Anticipated Releases for Second Half of 2016


The Left Handed Fate by Kate Milford (August 23)

Rose &Thorn by Sarah Prineas (September 13th)


Crosstalk by Connie Willis (September 20)

Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge (September 27)


A Little Taste of Poison by R.J. Anderson (September 27)

Foxheart by Claire Legrand (October 4) 


When the Sea Turned to Silver by Grace Lin (October 4)

Spindle by E. K. Johnston (December 6)

What books are you looking forward to in the last half of the year? 

14 comments:

  1. I got to read an early version of A Little Taste of Poison, and it's *wonderful*! Looking forward to reading all the rest of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! That's probably the one I'm looking most forward to. That and Crosstalk.

      Delete
  2. So excited to read Rose & Thorn, though I still need to read Ash & Bramble. Bright Smoke, Cold Fire made my list as well. Thanks for sharing <3
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ash & Bramble is such a creative take on Cinderella. I'm really looking forward to seeing what she does with Sleeping Beauty.

      Delete
  3. HOW did I manage to leave out A Little Taste of Poison???????!!!!!

    Unsurprisingly we have a lot of overlaps. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know??????

      Of course, we have overlaps. :)

      Delete
  4. A Little Taste of Poison, how did I forget that on the list? My Top Six List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is seems to be a tragic trend.

      Delete
  5. those covers are gorgeous! http://readingismysuperpower.org/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-anticipated-historical-summer-2016/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a particularly good crop of covers.

      Delete
  6. Ah, besides having Rosamund Hodge in common, I spy at least four titles that I've been anticipating as well. Such gorgeous covers, even more so when placed together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's such a pretty post.

      Delete