Tuesday, June 21, 2016

TTT: Favorite Reads of 2016 So Far




This Week's TTT Topic: Favorite Reads of First Half of 2016 (Links are to my reviews.)

The MG:



Secrets of the Dragon Tomb by Patrick Samphire

Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand



The YA:


Burn Baby Burn by Meg Medina

Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston


A Tangle of Gold by Jaclyn Moriary

When I Was the Greatest  by Jason Reynolds 

The Adult: 


Earth Bound by Emma Barry and Genevieve Turner

Masks and Shadows by Stephanie Burgis


Sleeping with her Enemy by Jenny Holiday 



6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I really need to check out your adult favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Especially the first two (I think you've read Masks and Shadows though?). Earth Bound is now my favorite romance ever. I've read it three times since it came out.

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to check out Burn Baby Burn. Glad to see you liked it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Secrets of the Dragon Tomb was close to making my list, and A Tangle of Gold and Masks and Shadows did. I recommended Burn Baby Burn to a teen recently based on your recommendation... and I need to read Unidentified Suburban Object and now Earth Bound. Also of course the E.K. Johnston. I am not reading fast enough...

    ReplyDelete