Monday, January 2, 2017

Most Anticipated Books of 2017

Happy New Year Everyone!

With a new year comes a whole bunch of new books to eagerly anticipate the release dates for. Here are some of the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

The Ultimate (no other book comes close; it's been SIX YEARS):

Date: May 16th
MG Releases I'm Anticipating

Midnight Without a Moon by Linda Williams Jackson (Okay technically I've already read this. AND IT IS AMAZING. I'm anticipating buying it and telling everyone to read it. Review on Wed.)
Date: January 3rd
Date: February 28


Hello, Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly 
Date: March 14th
Date: March 21st

The Shadow Cipher by Laura Ruby 
Date: May 16)
Date: May 30

 The Emperor of Mars by Patrick Samphire
Date: July 18

Young Adult Releases I'm Anticipating 

By Your Side by Kasie West
Date: January 31
American Street by Obi Zoboi
Date: February 14th

Piecing me Together by RenĂ©e Watson
Date: February 14
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Date: February 28


Geekerella by Ashley Boston
Date: April 5
The Pearl Thief by Elizabeth Wein
Date: May 2


When Dimple Met Rishi by Sendhya Melon
Date: May 30
Date: June 13

Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios
Date: June 13

I'm going to have to do special budgeting for May.

What titles are you most anticipating in 2017?

2 comments:

  1. Dragons Love Tacos 2 (no title given yet) This is my life. And of course Thick as Thieves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, picture books can be anticipated by all ages. I didn't know there was a sequel to Dragons Love Tacos coming. That book is so much fun. Can't wait to see the new one.

      Delete