Sunday, June 9, 2013

48 HBC: The End!

So technically I still have 45 minutes, but I'm wrapping up now because the Tony Awards are on at 8 and I need a shower first. 

The books I've read today:
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (my rage filled thoughts)
The Fellowship for Alien Detection by Kevin Emerson (my thoughts)
Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo (my thoughts

Here are the final totals for the whole 48 hours:

Pages Read: 3,498

Time Reading: 28 hours 25 minutes

Time Reviewing: 2 hours 50 minutes

Commenting/Twitter/Etc: 2 hours

Time Sleeping: 10

Here is a tally of what I read:
2 Adult Books (1 Romance, 1 Mystery)
4 YA Books (3 Fantasy, 1 Conemporary)
5 MG Books (3 Contemporary, 2 Fantasy)

My favorite read: The Real Boy by Anne Ursu

I had tons of fun and am thankful to have my TBR down at least a little. It is still so massive though.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahha, I just read your rage-filled thoughts, and I am much amused. The Madman's Daughter would have been so much better without the romance. Also, I cannot tell you the number of times I've wished all the love interests would be tossed out of a series after the first book. Yet they never are. *whimpers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to The Real Boy -- loved Breadcrumbs.

    Congrats on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of pages! It looks like you had a nice variety of books. I still need to read The Chocolate Rose (seems like everyone's enjoying it, so I'm looking forward to it), since I didn't get to any romances this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great time. I loved The Madman's Daughter, but I can see how you'd have rage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just added The Real Boy to my TBR list. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete