Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Most Anticipated Reads of 2014

A new reading year has begun!!! There are a whole new crop of books to get excited about, and excited I am. Here are some of the books that I'm most eager to get my hands on.

MG Reads:



The Islands of Chaldea by Diana Wynne Jones (Release Date: 2/27)

Horizon by Jenn Reese (Release Date: 4/8)

Boys of Blur by N.D. Wilson (Release Date: 4/8)

The Night Gardener by Jonathan Auxier (Release Date: 5/20)

Greenglass House by Kate Milford (Release Date: 8/26)

YA Reads:



Cress by Marissa Meyer (Releases 2/4)

Death Sworn by Leah Cypess (Releases 3/4)

The Cracks in the Kingdom by Jaclyn  Moriarty (Releases 3/24)

The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt (Releases 5/6)

Winterspell by Claire Legrand (Releases 9/2)

And here are two 2014 releases I've already read that you should too:

(They both come out January 7th.)

What 2014 books are you anticipating?

3 comments:

  1. Out of the books you've listed, I'm most looking forward to The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt! I am looking to A LOT of MG books, way to many to list! My most anticipated YA book is The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also looking forward to The Geography of You and Me. Jennifer Smith writes such fun books.

      Delete
  2. I'm really looking forward to Dangerous by Shannon Hale. She is one of my favorite authors and I am really looking forward to seeing what she does with the sci fi genre.

    ReplyDelete