Sunday, March 2, 2014

SLJ BoB Undead Poll and My Predictions

The Undead Poll is open for this year's BoB's competition. If you want to ensure your favorite stays in the competition to the end be sure and vote here. Usually I have a book that I desperately want to back, but not this year. It would be nice if we could keep the MG books going strong this year. I personally ended up voting for A Corner of White though. (I know, not MG.) But I feel like it is the most unique book on the list and one that definitely doesn't appeal to everyone so may not make it past Round One. And I really loved it.

I don't usually do a predictions post, but this year I decided to go for it. So here are my predictions:

Round One 
All the Truth That's In Me versus The Animal Book: All the Truth That's In Me

Boxers and Saints versus A Corner of White: Boxers and Saints

Doll Bones versus Eleanor & Park: Doll Bones

Far Far Away versus Flora & Ulysses: Far Far Away

Hokey Pokey vs March Book One: March Book One

Midwinter Blood versus P.S. Be Eleven: P.S. Be Eleven

Rose Under Fire versus The Thing About Luck: Rose Under Fire

True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp versus What The Heart Knows: True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp

Round Two

All the Truth That's In Me versus Boxers and Saints:  Boxers and Saints

Doll Bones versus Far Far Away: Doll Bones

March Book One versus P. S. Be Eleven: P.S. Be Eleven

Rose Under Fire versus True Blue Scouts: True Blue Scouts 

Round Three

Boxers and Saints versus Doll Bones: Boxers and Saints

P.S. Be Eleven versus True Blue Scouts: P.S. Be Eleven

Undead Winner: Eleanor & Park

Round Four

Boxers and Saints vs P.S. Be Eleven vs Eleanor & Park: P.S. Be Eleven

Oh this is mostly my wishful thinking with some critical thinking applied here and there. Mostly just wishful thinking though.



No comments:

Post a Comment