Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TTT: Books On My Spring TBR


This week's TTT topic: Books on My Spring TBR

In order of release day:

Rose and the Lost Princess April 1, 2014

Boys of Blur April 8, 2014

Horizon April 8, 2014

The Last Best Kiss April 22, 2014


The Chapel Wars May 6, 2014

The Spy Catchers of Maple Hill May 6, 2014


We Were Liars  May 13, 2014

The Night Gardener May 20, 2014



The Castle Behind Thorns May 27, 2014

Revolution May 27, 2014

What books are you looking forward to in the coming months?

7 comments:

  1. We were liars looks so good! I'm excited for that one.

    - Kritika @ Snowflakes & Spider Silk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Everyone is saying wonderful things.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I forgot about Rose and the Lost Princess when I made my list! Looking forward to that one, I like the first one a lot! :) The Last Best Kiss looks fun! And The chapel Wars is one on my TTT! Looking forward to that one, I like her other two YA books a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsey Leavitt writes the best YA. Fun and family oriented.

      Delete
  3. I raced through and read Rose already, I couldn't help it! I cannot wait for the rest of the titles on your list this week, some I have waiting for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have many of them waiting for me too. I have a schedule though. I have to read ARCs in order of pub to keep them organized. Rose is coming up in the next day or so for me. Can't wait.

      Delete
  4. Great picks! I am looking forward to reading a few of these myself, especially The Chapel Wars and We Were Liars. I hope you find the time to get to them all :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete