Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TTT: Popular Authors I Haven't Read


This week's TTT topic: Popular Authors I Haven't Read

This is not a Top Ten list. There are, of course, several popular authors I've never read, but honestly the reason I've never read them is because I don't really want to. Not this one I'm going to mention.  I do want to read these books. I have no excuse for why I haven't. I'm actually rather embarrassed that I have never read this author. I am such a lover of Sci-Fi and Fantasy and there is no excuse for this. I am making it my goal to get to these books before the year is over. I promise.



2 comments:

  1. You know, I've been meaning to re-read these for awhile now--it's been a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Le Guin's Very Far Away from Anywhere Else, which was great, but almost felt like cheating, since it is (or was when it was published) contemporary YA. I'd really like to get to the Earthsea books someday.

    ReplyDelete