Sunday, June 21, 2015

48 Hour Book Challenge End Post

I still technically have an hour, but since we leave for church in 15 minutes, I'm finished. I did not get nearly as much in as I wanted to. Considering the reading slump I just came out of, I'm just happy I was able to read as much as I dd while enjoying it.

Hours Reading/Reviewing: 13 hours

Social Media Time: 1.5 hours

Books Read: 4 (Uprooted, The Thief reread, Mechanica, Deep Secret)

Pages Total: 2,117

Reviews for Uprooted and Deep Secret coming later this week. Here are my quick Goodreads thoughts on Mechanica


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you read as much as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 hours and 4 books is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I've done much better in years past so it seems like not that much to me.

      Delete
  3. I hear ya. I've been in a bit of a reading slump myself, so this was a nice kick in the pants. Thanks for being part of it!

    ReplyDelete