Friday, June 19, 2015

48 Hour Book Challenge First Update

My first 12 hours are up and my stats are seriously lame because life intervened a bit today.

I read/reviewed: 6.5 hours

Social Networking/Commenting: .5 hours

So that's just a total of 7 hours.

Pages read 435

Because I read only one book and I'm not even ashamed to say that because I reread several parts of it immediately after finishing. And wrote a gushing review which you can read on Thursday. Uprooted is a favorite forever for me now. I LOVED it. I still don't really want to move on which will make continuing this challenge difficult....ugh. Will persevere.

7 comments:

  1. Hurray! So glad you loved it. I mean, not surprised at all given everyone else that's been a fan, but glad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's basically my favorite book of the year now.

      Delete
  2. I want to get my hands on Uprooted -- I've heard many great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added Uprooted to my TBR list recently - glad to hear it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth it. So. Worth. It.

      Delete
  4. So happy to see this - I just started it this evening!

    ReplyDelete