Sunday, June 8, 2014

48 HBC Final Update

I stopped counting time after my last update. I figured I would barely make 12 hours at the rate I was going so why not just sit back and enjoy? So I did. I had a lovely day exploring the shores of Lake Michigan with my family and reading as much as I could. Here's a summary of the rest of the books I was able to get in. I finished 6.5, just shy of my goal of 8.

What I read:
My review on Goodreads
Review coming next Saturday. (WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE NOT TALKING ABOU THIS BOOK???)



1 comment:

  1. My girls and I listened to the audiobook of Smekday a couple years back and fell in love. I've never read the print copy, but the audio is PERFECT. And I'm actually looking forward to the movie. I haven't heard of the other one, though. I'm looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete