Tuesday, June 17, 2014

TTT: Books on Summer TBR


This week's TTT topic: Books on My Summer TBR

In Order of Release Day:

On the Fence by Kasie West (July 1)
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (July 15)

The Fire Wish by Amber Lough (July 22)
Once Upon a Rose by Laura Florand(August)

Magnolia by Kristi Cook (August 7)
Courting Magic by Stephanie Burgis (August 12)

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (August 14)
Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff (August 14)

Greenglass House by Kate Milford (August 26)
The Fouteenth Goldfish by Jennifer Holm (August 26)

What releases are you anticipating this summer?

10 comments:

  1. WAIT! I didn't know Laura had another book coming out!! Is this Matt? YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I'm really excited about this.

      Delete
    2. Yes, this is Matt's book! Have the two of you read Raoul's novella?

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to On the Fence and Magnolia a lot! I just found out about The Fire Wish today and added it to my TBR list, it looks good! And I'm looking forward to courting Magic a lot, too! Looking forward to reading about Kat (Even though I still need to read the last book in the trilogy.) again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ISLA, yay! I'm looking forward to On the Fence too :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm extremely excited about Isla and the Happily Ever After, but a lot of these other books sound really interesting too. Great list - I've added quite a few of these to my TBR pile :D

    My TTT
    Alex @ The Book Banner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once Upon a Rose! Isla and the Happily Ever After! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isla is everywhere... I should add to my TBR!!

    Gillian @bookmusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the covers for Greenglass House and The Fourteenth Goldfish. I'm looking forward to reading The Kiss of Deception too, though I'm worried that there might be a love triangle. And Isla appears to be one everyone's summer lists! It's the book I'm most eager to read now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brandy, I love your picks. LOVE. Kiss of Deception was wonderful and On the Fence is a superb summer read. I think Isla sounds like a great read as well and I'm digging that cover :)

    ReplyDelete