Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cybils Judges Announced

The Cybils Judges in all categories were announced today. I'm so happy to be a part of this process again in Round One Elementary and MG Speculative Fiction. It was such a wonderful experience last year and I love every thing about this process and the award.


My Fellow Panelists:

Rana at Reader Noir

Sherry at Semicolon

Maureen at By Singing Light 



Charlotte at Charlotte's Library

I'm looking forward to working with these ladies to make a short list out of the dozens to hundreds of books that will be nominated. That is where you can play a part in this process. Nominations for books will open on October 1st. Be ready!



4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to all the reading and the discussion. Can't wait to see what treasures there are to unearth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Counting days until October 1st.

      Delete
  2. Oh yay!! I can't wait to see what you think. I considered applying to judge, but ultimately decided that I just couldn't dedicate the time this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay, you and Maureen are judges! Congrats, ladies!

    ReplyDelete