Tuesday, September 23, 2014

TTT: Books on My Fall TBR


This week's TTT topic: Books on my Fall TBR List

My fall reading is going to mostly consist of reading for the Cybils. So in reality my TBR for fall is going to consist of the book in the list of nominations that start October 1st in the category of Elementary and MG Speculative Fiction. But that doesn't mean I won't have time for other books too and I hope to fit all these in.

 

Carolina Blues by Virginia Kantra (October 7) 
Pennyroyal Academy by M.A. Larson (October 7)

 

Thursdays with the Crown by Jessica Day George (October 7) 
Exquisite Captive by Heahter Demetrios (October 7)

 

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (October 14) 
Once Upon a Rose by Laura Florand (October)

 

Empire of Shadows by Miriam Forster (November 4)
Dreamer's Pool by Juliet Marillier (November 4)

 

The Map to Everywhere by Carrie Ryan and John Park Davies (November 4) 
Princess of Thorns  by Stacey Jay (November 4) 

What are you looking forward to reading this fall? 



11 comments:

  1. Funny how few we have in common on this one! And do we know October for sure for Once Upon a Rose? *hopes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura hasn't updated in a while so I'm not absolutely sure about Once Upon a Rose. Just really really hoping. I'll keep putting it on anticipated lists until it does come out, because I'm so looking forward to it. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping I have sometime for some MG Speculative Fiction in October, but I'm not planning on it. You've got a few on my TBR listed though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My experience last year taught me I NEED to take breaks and read something not in my category or I start hating everything. Other people can totally focus on their category with no burn out. I'm not one of those.

      Delete
    2. I'll keep that in mind, I don't want to start hating on books. I'm just hopping to see what people nominate :)

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to Thursdays With the Crown a lot, those books are a favorite of mine! And Pennyroyal Academy, Snow Like Ashes, and Princess of Thorns look good, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read Thursdays with the Crown on Sunday. So. Good.

      Delete
  4. Dreamer's pools & Princess of thorns are two of my most anticipated books. Marrilier is one of my favorite authors and I love fairy tale retellings.
    I'm currently reading Empire of shadows and it's good.
    I can't wait for Snow like ashes. Fantasy is the best :D Happy reading :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many tempting books! I was wondering how you would have time to read anything but MGSF... I'd been reading your post about The Story of Owen and thinking that I'd wanted to read it, too, but it's now probably going to wait for after Cybils season. But maybe I'll keep it in reserve in case I need a break, too. I'm also excited about Thursdays with the Crown, the new Maggie Stiefvater, Ambassador by William Alexander, the new Garth Nix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently added PRINCESS OF THORNS to my goodreads TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW the last four books in a row on the left have been sitting on my TBR, so maybe they will be nice to slip in there with my other reading.

    ReplyDelete