Saturday, June 8, 2013

48 HBC: Update the Second

So after a few hours of napping I was able to get back to it.  I got through more of my TBR because I ended up DNFing the longest book I was planning to read today.

The Books I've Read:
The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susan Cokal (Read 51 pages-why I DNFed it)
Hound Dog True by Linda Urban (my thoughts)
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster (review coming later this month)
The Real Boy  by Anne Ursu (review coming closer to release date

Since Last Update
Number of Pages Read: 735

Time Reading: 7 hours, 25 minutes

Time on Writing Reviews: 1 hour, 15 minutes

Time on Social Networking/Commenting: 1 hour

Time Spent Sleeping: 3 hours

I have a feeling I will be sleeping more this next segment, so my goal is to finish two books before tomorrow morning:
The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your next two books! I am battling the droopy eyes, but hoping a coffee and reading some of my fellow 48 hour readers' blogs will chase that away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included time sleeping, and very impressed as well. Three hours would put me in a brain fog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're really making a dent in your TBR! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete